overdue /ˌoʊvɚˈdu/ adjective
1 : not paid at an expected or required time
- She reminded him that the rent was overdue.
- He has many overdue
2 : not appearing or presented by a stated, expected, or required time
- The train is 10 minutes overdue.
- Her baby is overdue by one week.
- an overdue library book
3 — used to say that something should have happened or been done before now
- His promotion is long overdue. = He is long overdue for a promotion.
- Repairs on that building are long overdue.