panorama /ˌpænəˈræmə/ noun [count]
1 . a full and wide view of something — usually singular
- You can see a panorama of the entire bay from here.
2. a . a way of showing or telling something that includes a lot of information and covers many topics : a thorough presentation of a subject — usually singular
- The book presents a panorama [=overview] of immigration in America.
b . a group that includes many different people or things : a wide selection — usually singular
- a panorama of cultures
— panoramic /ˌpænəˈræmɪk/ adjective
- a panoramic view of the city
- a panoramic photograph of the Grand Canyon